Committed to People, Planet, and Profit
“People Matter, the Planet Matters and I believe we need to partner to do more to improve our circumstances. I believe in the power of listening, imagination, collaboration, and curiosity. I want to live in a world where humanity, equity, nature, and animals are treated with love and care everywhere. It is important that I work with and serve a variety of people, reaching out to those with marginalized identities early and often. Inclusivity and equity are paramount.
I care deeply about entrepreneurs, businesses, local economies, and communities for this is the basis of healthy change that can only come about with action and advocacy. I am a Mighty Advocate!
We matter, we must show the world we can all make positive impacts, even as individuals. My manifesto is to learn, grow and lead by example and help you with your journey. Small is Mighty and Local support can result in Big Impacts!
Thanks a bunch! With Respect and Gratitude from your mighty advocate,“Kim Allchurch-Flick
- Erik Croswell – Founder – B Corp and Benefit Corporation for Good – Bridge City Media
- Himalaya Rao-Potlapally – Managing Director of Black Founders Matter
- Keith Sconiers – Entrepreneur, Story Teller, Catalyst. And President of PaySuite
- Mary Ann Aschenbrenner – Founder – Benefit Corporation for Good – Waterlink Web
- Nedra Rezinas – Founder – Nedra Rezinas Consulting
We began writing Benefit Reports in 2018.
See the Mighty Epiphyte Benefit Reports.
Mighty Epiphyte Gives and Gives Back
Charitable Board Service
Affiliates — we work with the kind of companies that will change the world
Sourcing and Partners
Mighty Epiphyte tries to source from and partner with local companies that are Benefit Corporation, B Corp, and women or minority owned. Partnerships with such companies include: